- ...have had to fly back east to attend a funeral. This also involved the cancellation/rescheduling of my flights due to airline shuffling.
- ...have enjoyed a nice sinus infection. New motto for air travel: do not take a cross-country flight with a sinus infection.
- ...have had to suffer through the decay of my workplace, both in management and in morals.
- ...learned that I will probably be working mandatory overtime.
- ...am probably having to get rid of my cats.
- ...had a tire blow up (literally, shredded) on the front of my car, while on the freeway.
I'm really no longer sure whether to be angry (about work stuff and the cats), depressed (about everything in general), or what. I've hit a point where I'm literally too spiritually/emotionally exhausted to feel much of anything, though. Whee.